Pulbished on:
Tripoli, September 18, 2023 (Lana) The Ambassador of South Korea to Libya, Lee Sang-soo, expressed his country's government and people's condolences for the victims of the torrents and floods that struck parts of eastern Libya last week.In a statement to the Libyan News Agency (Lana) on Monday, the Korean ambassador expressed his country's readiness to support and contribute to the recovery of the Libyan people from the horror of this disaster.The Ambassador announced the start of granting... Read more
Pulbished on:
Riyadh, September 18, 2023 (Lana): The air bridge that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia began to operate to Libya continues to help those affected by the floods that struck some areas in the east of the country.The Saudi News Agency stated that the third relief plane left King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh on Monday, heading to Benina International Airport in Benghazi, carrying 50 tons of food and shelter aid to be distributed to those affected... Read more
Pulbished on:
Seoul, September 18, 2023 (Lana): South Korea announced that it will provide $2 million in humanitarian aid to Libya, which was swept by floods and torrents in the eastern country.The Korean Foreign Ministry said in a statement yesterday that the aid will be sent to Libya through the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs and the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.It expressed its hope that this aid would help achieve... Read more
Pulbished on:
Benghazi, September 18, 2023 (Lana): The Minister of Health in the Libyan government designated by the House of Representatives, Othman Abdel Jalil, announced that a Greek relief team consisting of 19 people had a terrible traffic accident when it was on its way from Benghazi to Derna with a Libyan family of 5 members, causing the deaths of 4 members of the Greek team, the injuries of 15 others, and the deaths of 3 people from the family.Abdul Jalil said in a press conference that the... Read more
Pulbished on:
Tripoli, September 18, 2023 (Lana) The President of the European Parliament, Roberta Metsola, expressed her condolences and sympathy to the families of victims of catastrophic floods that struck the cities of eastern Libya.This came in a condolence letter sent by Metsola to the President of the Presidential Council, Mohamed Al-Menfi, according to the communication office of Al-Menfi on its Facebook page.Metsola said that the catastrophic hurricane... Read more